cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 CASHBACK denied

beseygunal

£50 CASHBACK denied

I am totally appalled how i have been treated, on the 9th of April 2016 i saw a deal advertised on the Plusnet website stating "..Running until 12th April 2016, 12 months free broadband£50 cashback offer.." so i signed up. I have been waiting all this time for an email or contact by Plusnet to tell me how to get this cashback only to find out their customer representative telling me no there was not kind of offer and and its not showing on your account and he said "i can only see 12 months free no cashback"??? this is really bad customer service dissapointing Plusnet should stick to their words as they advertise on their website. 

proof of offer at the time: http://www.broadbandneeds.co.uk/plusnet-12-months-free-broadband-gbp50-cashback/

6 REPLIES 6
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Re: £50 CASHBACK denied

I am sorry to hear about this. I can see that there may have been some issue for the code not applying correctly when you signed up. I can see that this has been awarded to you now after further investigation.

If you need any further assistance then please don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we'll be more than happy to help

Amandabuckley

This has also happened to me I signed up on 7th april 2016 under the same deal only to be told there is no cash back on the account I took out. I am really disgusted at how I have been treated and feel like plus net are not upholding what they are advertising. I am hitting a brick wall with customer service and don't feel I shod be spending such a lot of time claiming something back that was advertised. Please can someone offer me advice on what to do next?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Amandabuckley Leave that with me, I've been discussing this with our marketing team and will provide an update via your account shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ramissin
Grafter

HarryB wrote in a thread not so long ago:

"I'm well aware there were lot's of delayed/problematic cashback offers initially. I believe this has improved a great deal from what I've seen.

There have been no delays on this customers cashback, everything seems to be progressing as it should from what I can see at the moment."

Seems the cashback scam / fiasco has many levels, how many more excuses do you guys have ?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

And I stand by the fact that the entire cashback situation has improved a great deal from when we initially started offering cashback.

At no point have I said that it's had a 100% success rate or that there are no problems at all related to cashback.

Furthermore, Amandabuckley's cashback cheque is now on the way to them. I'm not sure how that makes it a scam.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ramissin
Grafter

The draconian levels of moderation in this forum prevent any kind of discussion here, I only hope the that once Ofcom are done investigating your billing & metering process due to the level of complaints received, they turn their radar onto your cashback "scheme".

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforcement/competition-bulletins/open-cases/all-open-cases/cw_0117...

Continue posting chaff and flare in the meantime.