cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months billing incorrect and still not fixed.

rd86
Hooked

3 months billing incorrect and still not fixed.

3 months bills have been incorrect. Charged for all BT sport deals and channels packs which were added in error by Plusnet when querying another issue- already admitted it's their mistake. Been told every month it's fixed. Still keep getting bills for £60 plus when it should be around £35. I have raised tickets and wasted my time phoning.. Really beginning to loose patience. Please help.
6 REPLIES 6
rd86
Hooked

Re: 3 months billing incorrect and still not fixed.

And just to add I also have the payment / you haven't paid your bill error message.. considering you didn't charge my parents for 24 months at all, this seems incredible.
tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

@rd86 Hi there, I have looked into this and can see what the issue is. I wanted to talk to you on the phone but for now I have updated you here.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
rd86
Hooked

This has not been corrected as per the last email in the ticket. All the balance was supposed to be cleared however I have a bought forward balance of nearly £12. Please could someone look and review. I will pay the balance as you have now limited my connection.. even though your billing page doesn't work. Plusnet are an absolute joke. I will no longer recommend them to anyone
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @rd86,

I am sincerely sorry  for the experience you have had with the billing on your account and for the inconvenience this has caused.

This is not the level of service we aim to provide, I have looked into this for you and provided an update here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
rd86
Hooked

It's okay you keep saying that but it's not fixed. THIS started in 6 months ago at least and there seems to be a lot of people in the same boat. I have been told it's fixed at least 8 times. I'm in 2 minds whether to switch to a provider that can and will charge correctly from day one and I will be keeping the "get out fees" money for wasting my own time. That includes mobile accounts too. This is also going to the ombardsman for them to review.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

I am sincerely sorry to hear you feel this way and can completely understand you frustrations.

I appreciate that the issue has been ongoing for longer than we would have hoped and can assure you we would like to come to an amicable resolution.

I have updated your ticket further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team