cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£25 cashback

ammar64

£25 cashback

Hi there,
I'm coming towards the end of my 12 month contract and was supposed to receive a cheque or be deposited £25 in my bank account as part of my contract. I was just wondering when should this happen?
Kind regards
6 REPLIES 6
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: £25 cashback

Hi ammar64,
Can you recall who this cashback was through? There isn't any mention of a £25 cash back noted on your account.
ammar64

That's strange. It was part of the offer that was on when I ordered the package through the main plusnet site in August 2013.
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ammar64,
I've reviewed your account and can confirm that you did indeed pick up a cashback offer back in August for £25. It seems that this offer should have paid out already however I have now submitted a request to check this for you. It normally takes a couple of days to get the information back so I'll update you here as soon as I receive the full itinerary back  Wink
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again ammar64,
We've just had confirmation back from the company we use to the cash back systems and it appears that this offer was not fulfilled. As this is the case we can either instruct them to send out a cheque to you or we could arrange a refund back from your account.
The cheque would be around 2 weeks from dispatch to you receiving this and you would then have to wait for this to clear at the bank after cashing it, alternatively we could action a refund against the subscription you pay on your account and it would be back in your bank account within 7-10 days.
if you can let me know which option you would like to choose and I'll get the order sent down the line for you.
ammar64

Hi Adam,
Thanks very much for the help and prompt response! Please could you arrange a refund back to my account.
Kind regards
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi again ammar64,
Sorry for not picking this up before the end of the day yesterday.
I'll get in touch with our folks in the marketing department and get them to issue a refund against the account for you. You should see an update via support ticket once this has been done and the monies should be with in around 7-10 days.
If you have any issues then just give me a nudge  Wink