Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2018 March bill missing discount

tonee973
Dabbler

2018 March bill missing discount

Dear company!

Last year when I joined your user's company I had chosen the line rental saver option.I did the same in this year,

In this month instead of my Ł7.99 payment I've found a L14.99 debit in my bank account.

Would someone be so kind to explain this to me?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: 2018 March bill missing discount

Has your contract expired, or was there a discount only for the first part of the contract and the discount has now expired?

tonee973
Dabbler

Now I know what was the problem.I contacted the customer service, and the just did let me know that my contract had expired-so I had to renew it to get discount price.Anyway I still don't understand that why don't they inform me via email that my contract is due to expire, and I need to renew it to keep the price low.I just had email alert about the annual rental saver option, so I paid the rental saver.The second funny thing is that I can't do it online, I need to call and wait for 15 minutes to discuss it with the customer service.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Have you selected email as your preferred contact option in your account settings?  Some emails are sent regardless, such as the ones telling you the amount and date of your DD payments, marketing emails are only sent if you have selected email as your preferred contact option.

To be on the safe side, just make a note of the start date of your new contract and its length and you can take the initiative and contact PN before it expires.  I think you can renew any time withing the last three months of a contract, and call the Customer Options team (choosing the "I'm thinking of leaving option") where there is no, or a very short, waiting time!

tonee973
Dabbler

Many thanks for your helpful advices! I did set the email now.