cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

shrubb2121
Grafter
Fixes: 1

20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

Account ID: pshrubb21

I Placed an order yesterday 10/02/2019 on plusnet website to switch from sky to plusnet I changed my mind within 24 hours of ordering therefore I contacted plusnet customer services by phone I have been advised my up front payment of £27.99 I paid by my debit card can take upto 20 working days to be refunded I will be taking this further with Ofcom refunds take no more 2 to 3 days max is 5 days now I wonder why plusnet is loosing there customers. 

3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

Re: 20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

Hi @shrubb2121 

I can see that my colleague has replied to your Facebook post and sent you a ticket here regarding this issue. 

Please feel free to reply to the ticket if you wish and we can pick the issue up again. 

Thanks,

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team
shrubb2121
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I want my refund issued back to original payment card I used or is your billing system really that rubbish ? 

Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 36

HI @shurubb2121 

As @Mads said in her ticket we can refund two ways. We can either refund via direct debit if one is set up - this usually take 3-5 working days once processed. We can also refund via cheque which is currently processing within 7-10 working days.

I'm afraid we would not refund via the card details you paid with as we no longer hold these details.

Apologies, 

MoR

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 MoR
 Plusnet Help Team