cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

shrubb2121
Grafter
Fixes: 1

20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

Account ID: pshrubb21

I Placed an order yesterday 10/02/2019 on plusnet website to switch from sky to plusnet I changed my mind within 24 hours of ordering therefore I contacted plusnet customer services by phone I have been advised my up front payment of £27.99 I paid by my debit card can take upto 20 working days to be refunded I will be taking this further with Ofcom refunds take no more 2 to 3 days max is 5 days now I wonder why plusnet is loosing there customers. 

3 REPLIES 3
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: 20 days for a refund are you having a laugh ?

Hi @shrubb2121 

I can see that my colleague has replied to your Facebook post and sent you a ticket here regarding this issue. 

Please feel free to reply to the ticket if you wish and we can pick the issue up again. 

Thanks,

MoR

shrubb2121
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I want my refund issued back to original payment card I used or is your billing system really that rubbish ? 

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

HI @shurubb2121 

As @Mads said in her ticket we can refund two ways. We can either refund via direct debit if one is set up - this usually take 3-5 working days once processed. We can also refund via cheque which is currently processing within 7-10 working days.

I'm afraid we would not refund via the card details you paid with as we no longer hold these details.

Apologies, 

MoR