Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 months free

FIXED
preecejon
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

2 months free

Can someone confirm I get two months free?

Your support staff member said I do...but you've taken a payment from me already!

Here is the quote from the chat transcript, you can have the whole transcript if you need it.

"[CSA Removed]: i do apologise for the information provided. As i can see on your account you will not be billed, as your first 2 months with us are free."

Chat start time Tue, 30 Apr 2019 09:49:31 GMT
Chat end time Tue, 30 Apr 2019 10:01:08 GMT
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:11:36
Operator [CSA Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

9 REPLIES 9
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: 2 months free

Hi there @preecejon,

Could you attach the screenshot of the live chat you had with us so we can investigate this further for you.

Thanks.

preecejon
Rising Star

1. You can't find the chat transcript from the info I've provided? Seems odd.

2. You want me to add a screenshot that shows 2 letters from my password in a public forum? Seems unsafe.

I'm attaching screenshots without personal info
preecejon
Rising Star

Here is another. Can't add more than one at a time. Seems a bit useless
preecejon
Rising Star

Plus...the screenshot is gonna show the CSA name...not sure how Dick is gonna remove that 😂 you seem on top of protecting your staff whilst happy for me to share letters from my password!
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hey @preecejon,

Thanks for passing that info along.

To clarify we did not ask you to post your personal information regarding your account. My apologies if this was unclear.

As the rest of my response includes some account specific information I have created a ticket for you. You can view the ticket here.

Thanks.

preecejon
Rising Star

You have offered to credit me with 2 free months and said I only need to pay 18.99 a month. I already pay 18.99 a month total, if you still want 18.99 a month in not getting anything free.

Your member of staff says I get 2 months free. I currently pay 18.99 a month. That means 2 months free would be zero payment. It's not rocket science...

Funny how you didn't want that mentioned in the forum and decided to send it privately...
preecejon
Rising Star

This is what the support staff said..

"As i can see on your account you will not be billed, as your first 2 months with us are free."

So how is someone on a 18.99pm tariff getting anything free if you still expect 18.99 a month? 🤔
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Fix

Hey @preecejon,

We created a ticket on your account as the information was account specific and would breach data protection laws which I'm sure you can understand.

I have updated the ticket for you. You can view it here.

Thanks.

preecejon
Rising Star

I'd rather people know my tariff amount than 2 letters from my password (which are shown in the chat transcript you requested a screenshot of in the forum!)