Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

18 month contract?

FIXED
Fred99
Dabbler

18 month contract?

You have just sent me an email to say that my 18-month contract is ending.  You seem to have forgotten that last month, I began a new 18-month cotract after moving to fibre BB.

Can you please update your computer?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Fred99
Dabbler

Re: 18 month contract?

Here we go again!

After the mess up over my contract you have sent me my latest bill which - surprise surprise - is wrong!

My monthly cost of fibre is £4 but the bill shows two periods one costing £12.13 (for about three weeks) and the other £15.99 (for a month).

To add further injury, you have apparently ADDED a 'discount' of £8.34 instead of subtracting it.

I am at a loss to understand how your rating for customer service can be so high.  This is not the first time I have had such trouble with your computerised billing system.

PLEASE sort it out!!!

Fred99
Dabbler

While waiting for a reply to my two questions, I looked at my account only to find yet another error.  You are still showing the old contract due to end in May.  No sign of the new current contract which began in February.

Your computer system seems to be as bad as ever.  Time for a reboot ?

Still waiting..

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi there and sorry about the issue wit this. 

I've checked your account and can see that it's since been dealt with but please get back to us here if there's anything else we can help with .

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred99
Dabbler

Thanks Adam,

It's always good to talk to somebody rather than to your computer which does not get it!!

OshB5
Grafter

Your only paying £4 for the Fibber part. Ouch that hurts as i started a new 18 month Fiber contract in Nov and the most I could get it down to  was £9.At least you say I got a discount?. Yes I did but I have been with them since the late nineties 22-23 years that's the ouch part that I could not get a better deal especially when you see the deals they offer new people to come.in....

The point is they only come for 18 month then are off to another provider offering a good offer.. When i plus quite a few others have been here all that time and paid a fair price not cheap like these new ones get..But we are the bread and butter ones are we not?

Also my bills have also been allover the place since the new contract but funnily there is no human to talk to I thought They may have been working from home?

Regards Osh