cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 days to pay

Karan

14 days to pay

I still have 14 days to pay my bill. My Internet has been restricted and I can't access the page to click the 'not ready to pay yet' This happens way too frequently, and I don't have the time to phone and wait 40 minutes for an advisor.
10 REPLIES 10
mirandashell
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Re: 14 days to pay

I'm having the same problems.   For an internet provider, Plusnet's website is absolute [-Censored-].  Half of it doesn't work and hasn't worked for a couple of years, judging from threads on here.  

Plusnet used to have a reputation for fantastic customer service and admin.  Now they can't even get a DD right.  It's worse than Talktalk and that is truly something to be ashamed of.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Karan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the restrictions placed on your account and I apologise for the frustration caused.

I have now removed these erroneously placed restrictions from your account. Your services should resume and work as normal within the next 10 minutes. If not please reboot your router. You can find more information on rebooting your router here.

Hello @mirandashell,

I can see you have since spoken with an advisor, however, if you feel its not resolved or if there is anything else we can help you with please let us know.

mirandashell
Dabbler

You are darn right it's not resolved!   I have now had my service restricted again for not paying money that I don't owe Plusnet!  The c-rappy website won't load so I can't use the chat and I've been on the phone for half an hour and still hanging.  I'm glad just glad you don't have the cheek to charge me for the call.  

This has been going on for 3 months now.  I'm constantly being told that it's been sorted and everything will be ok.  Well it's not.  It's messed up again and I've had enough.

mirandashell
Dabbler

Have now spoken to an advisor who has removed the restrictions and advised me that my account is clear.   I'm afraid I laughed when he said that as the same thing I've been told everytime I call about this problem.  So I'm sure I will be talking about it again in a month's time.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@mirandashell you will not be alone Shocked

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

@mirandashell

Thanks for letting us know that this is now resolved - if there's anything you need going forward, just let us know.

Best wishes

Dave

mirandashell
Dabbler

@RandallFlag

What on earth gives you the impression it's resolved?  

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @mirandashell

I am sorry for any confusion with the last response.

I have reviewed your account and responded to you on a ticket here

If you have any further questions feel free to get in touch.

mirandashell
Dabbler

My last bill was correct so it seems, after 3 months of hassle, that the system is working.  Still won't be going back to DD though.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @mirandashell,

I'm glad to hear that your latest bill was correct. I'm very sorry for the errors over the last few months and for the inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team