Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120GB Plan?

PembsPanther
Grafter

120GB Plan?

Hello  Smiley
Firstly apologies if this information is available somewhere, I just cannot find it.
I saw mentioned in another thread that there was now a broadband plan with a 120gb allowance for £15.99 a month, where can I find details of this? How hard is it to upgrade? Our broadband service is not due to go live until next week but if we decide to upgrade after it has gone live will it affect our introductory cashback offer?
Thanks in advance
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 120GB Plan?

Very easy but not through the normal procedure as yet
You need to Click on Extra Usage on this Trials page https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?wizard_id=20 and it will happen almost immediately
This is the pricing
We may be able to offer you some additional usage at a small cost. For a total monthly broadband cost of £15.99 in Market 3 areas or £19.99 in Markets 1 & 2 we can offer you 120GB of usage. You can check which area you're in using the link below..

With regard to introductory discounts they would stay but only to the existing monetary value.
So, for example, 3 months free would only reduce your new product price by the 3 months at the offer price. I hope that is clear
PembsPanther
Grafter

Thanks for the reply Jim, seems simple enough Smiley
Next question, how do I figure out what market area I am in?
Thanks Wink
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Put your exchange into here http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/ and it's on the upper right corner.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
PembsPanther
Grafter

Thanks Strat Smiley We are market area 1 typical! Even so and extra £4 a month for another 60gb of data is reasonable, I will wait till we activate and then upgrade it from there, we have already gone for the extra option but with me and the wife and 3 children all internet active it is easy to burn through data and in the year 2012 to have to monitor your data use is a bit old hat now, what I really nedd (cough COUGH Smiley ) is an unlimited plan Wink
Thanks again
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

As you will get an email warning when you hit 80% of your usage limit you could make the change then if you need to
Also try to get the family to schedule the major downloads during the midnight to 8.00am free period
PembsPanther
Grafter

Thanks Jim, that is a nice bonus having the free download time, I already use a download manager so setting it up to download over night will be easy, I do download quite a lot of content and it was one of my main worries with the capped plan but if I can do it over night and it does not affect my plan then that is brilliant Smiley Will probably still need the 120gb for the rest of the stuff, streaming, video calls etc etc, I will monitor it over the first month and see how we go.
Thanks again Smiley