cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 screw up after another

warbleeder
Grafter

1 screw up after another

so i paid my bill on 3/8/12  (completely paid) not direct debit ect was a payment from card so PN should have the money more or less straight  away....
but instead a letter is printed on the 9th august stating he amount is still out standing and if i dont make payment within 14 days my account with be cancled and i will have £125 to pay.....
so i called up when i got letter (today) to get told plusnet dont know why.... and i have to wait 2 hours for a call back
as i said on the phone i have plans CSR reply was if i want this sorting (he went no further as  butted in)
so yea plusnet screw up like normal and i have to sit in the house 2 hours cancel plans just so you can get a excuses ready for when u call me back? not a chance
2 REPLIES 2
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 1 screw up after another

Something in Plusnet accounts really doesn't like you - I didn't know software could hold grudges  Crazy
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: 1 screw up after another

lol... just spoke to a manager and he said i the first person he knows of to get a letter after  have paid my bill so hes going to speak to finance team monday to figure out why