cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voicemail

Lesley_T
Dabbler

voicemail

Back in November there was a thread about the issue of voicemail not working when a phone is switched off - A lot of us were very annoyed about it. ringing a turned off phone just results in a 'not available' or a 'press 1 to send a text' but with no time to do it. I raised a written and a verbal complaint but received no responses nor has it been fixed. I have just spoken to PlusNet helpdesk again and been told that 'they are still working on it' but dont know what is wrong and when it will be fixed. How many others is this still affecting? Has anyone got their voicemail working when your phone is off? 

thanks 

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: voicemail

Hi @Lesley_T,

My apologies for the lack of clarity on this.

Could you please PM us your full name, full address and mobile number so that we can chase up the complaint you've raised regarding your voicemail?

Thanks

Dave

Lesley_T
Dabbler

Please explain how I pm you? I cannot leave personal details on here. I have already reported this verbally - before your response - with BOTH phone numbers i have with plusnet and explained that if this is not sorted within a month i will be changing provider. I have to have voicemail - it is what i am paying for and clients phoning me are all unable to leave messages when i do not have the phone on. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Lesley_T,

I complete understand your frustration with this and I apologise for the continued inconvenience caused.

If you click on @RandallFlagg's name it should take you to a page with an option on the right hand side to "send private message" in a grey box.

Thanks.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your PM - I've now responded.

Best wishes

Dave