Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useing cap limit wiith no notice

firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

useing cap limit wiith no notice

my bill was due 13/11/18 but 2  bills got TO BE paid this one and there i was using my smart cap with out knowing

We're just letting you know that you've used at least 80% of your £10.00 Smart Cap. Once you reach your Smart Cap we'll disable all chargeable services to stop your bill getting any higher. But don't worry, you'll still be able to use any remaining minutes, texts and data within your plan and receive calls and messages. If you do run out of your Smart Cap and use all of your plan allowances, you can always buy a bolt on to keep you going.

All your plan allowances reset on 03-12-2018. If you want to monitor your usage until this date or check out how you've been using it, log in to My Account. Once logged in you can view and amend your Smart Cap and make a payment to reduce your account balance so you can carry on using chargeable services.

To make a payment you can either visit My Account or get in touch with the Plusnet Mobile team by giving us a call on for free on 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133 from another phone.

only got it to day if i had known sooner i would not used it this is bad practice this  other one i got to pay

We've hit a snag - we tried to collect your Direct Debit for this month's bill and have been unable to do so. Because of this we've restricted your service to only allow usage of your plan allowance of minutes/texts/data.

This might be for a number of reasons, but to make sure your service isn't interrupted please make a payment as soon as you can by logging in to My Account, or you can call us for free on 500 from your Plusnet mobile. If after 48 hours we've not had a payment, we will have to restrict your service further.

After 5 working days we'll retry your Direct Debit if no payment has been made. If there are funds available, payment will be taken within the next 7 days. If it fails again, then we'll apply a £10.00 late payment fee, so it's a good idea to make sure all your payment details are up to date in My Account.

Anything we can help with? Give us a call for free on 500 from your Plusnet mobile, or on 0800 079 1133 from any other phone.

it only 48 hours and i have to pay for 2 bills now i find this wrong but will have to pay the use of the smart cap with in 48 hours NOT VERY HAPPY Ticked_offTicked_off

2 REPLIES 2
firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: useing cap limit wiith no notice

look at this my online account login info

YOUR CURRENT USAGE

Overview for the period 03 November 2018 - 02 December 2018 - Including bolt-ons

Data

4433.2 Mb left of 5120.0MB
Calls

Unlimited Unlimited
Text

Unlimited Unlimited

YOUR LATEST BILL

Amount due
£0.00
Bill produced on 03 November 2018
£9.00
Charges on bolt-ons (below)
£0.00
Payment due in 8 days on 24 November 2018.
Direct Debit set-up
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: useing cap limit wiith no notice

Sorry to hear this.

If you can PM me your mobile number I'll be happy to look into this and help.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet