Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text PORT for number transfer

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: text PORT for number transfer

if you want to check EE coverage then either a free sim from EE or 50p for an Asda(3G only but same difference) sim will suffice, you don't need to activate them.

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

That's a good idea to check the coverage first before you finally commit to Port. In my Case the coverage has been better than I expected but there will always be a few places where it isn't of course, particularly in some buildings where the lower frequency 2G signal of Vodafone and 02 penetrate better. However the 4G coverage from EE is excellent and fast averaging around 28Mbps.

ad47uk
Grafter

It was a bit late really, but thanks anyway. i have the sim, but i still can not get a good signal where my mate lives, outside the house it is fine, inside it is a dead zone. very strange.

Maybe when i am off work again I will pop down there and we will switch everything off and see if it is something in the house that is knocking the signal out, but I just think it is his house.

the signal seems ok elsewhere, just a same the data do nto work, so I will phone plusnet later to see what can be done, I heard they have some faulty cards.

ad47uk
Grafter

Just to say, number ported over, had a small problem, but they sorted it out quickly, so now using plusnet for mobile