Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sky way better

FIXED
bristolash91
Grafter

sky way better

i have move to plus net mobile which they not good i move to sky mobile great deal & you will get more.

9 REPLIES 9
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: sky way better

Not on their listed prices! £25 for 3gb data unlimited texts and mins, Vs plusnet £15 4gb data unlimited calls/texts (existing customers 8gb data!)

So more expensive and you have to deal with sky who treat existing customers with no loyalty.
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

They also run on O2s network so no thanks...

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

That depends on your location, if the deals were closer than I'd take the Sky option as I'm a Sky customer although the 12 month contract would rankle a bit.

As it is £5 for 1GB/500 texts/250 minutes suits me fine and beats 1GB/unlimited texts & minutes for £10 any day of the week. I may jump up to the £7.50 2GB/unlimited texts/ 1000 minutes deal in the next couple of days anyway and still save with double the data.

If any mods are around can I upgrade via a PM or do I need to phone in?

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Insult removed as per Forum rules.

MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Good morning!

If you'd like to migrate from one of our SIM-Only Tariffs to another, you can do that freely and the change would then take effect on the next monthly bundle refresh date. Just as a heads-up, you can only switch to Tariffs that are available at that time - so, you might not always be able to switch back if you migrate away, which is something to bear in mind. Smiley

You can start a tariff migration by contacting us through the Live Chat at https://www.plus.net/mobile/, by email to mobile-help@plus.net, or of course by calling our Customer Service line on 0800 0791133. Smiley

Colin, I'll send you a PM about your Tariff.

Season's greetings!

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Thanks for that Marc, didn't know we had email even. I'll reply to your PM shortly.

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Best of luck with Sky! However it might be that the 02 Network is better in your area of course. I am very happy with the Plusnet deal - amazing value and no problems at all porting my number from GG and the coverage is better than I expected.

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

It's always difficult to know what the coverage will be like until you've tried it. EE lists as being the the same as O2 on the coverage checker (even the live one) where I am but there's a huge difference in signal strength. O2 comes up with all bars on the display but EE is only 1 bar indoors. However even with that there's no problem with reception - suck it and see is the only way.

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

That's the good thing about plusnet, it's a 30d contract so if the reception isn't good you havnt committed to much.
custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Fix

A free (50p without any credit payment) Asda Mobile SIM will enable you to check 2G and 3G as it also uses the EE Network.