cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

robocalls six times a days in chinese from different numbers everytime, so cannot block all

hilary1234

robocalls six times a days in chinese from different numbers everytime, so cannot block all

Hi, I believe they are DEFIANTLY getting our numbers from Plusnet, I have NEVER experienced this with any other provider? I have been with Tesco for 15 years, never had this problem, it is Plusnet, I wonder if somehow when they want you to leave their non profit making deal they put you on to sign up, they then want you gone, so they plaque you with these calls knowing you will leave provider!!!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5
hilary1234

Re: robocalls six times a days in chinese from different numbers everytime, so cannot block all

I have been soooooooo careful who gets this new number, and only THREE family members have it, so I KNOW PLUSNET is the cause of these spam calls

Shetland
Dabbler

Re: robocalls six times a days in chinese from different numbers everytime, so cannot block all

It’s a new number to you but could it be one that has been used before and reallocated?

Protech
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

My partner who was originally a life mobile customer ,which was taken over by plusnet , gets these Chinese calls daily.
I joined plusnet directly from a primary mobile operator and luckily do not get these calls.
So I am wondering if this is specific to former life mobile customers ?
You can check out but you can never leave ( easily)
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

It’s a new number to you but could it be one that has been used before and reallocated?

I suspect that's hit the nail on the head.
Has anyone who's ported their number in been suffering from these calls ?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

I've never had them on any supplier, my number originated with T-Mobile and has been through O2, Giffgaff, Plusnet and now Sky Mobile (moved house and lost O2 signal, hence Sky now) so the OP claiming it's Plusnet's fault is pure nonsense I'm afraid.

As I'm no longer with PN (I'm only here to stop my zero bills being generated) I have no reason to defend PN either.