cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This person's mailbox is disabled"

FIXED
llew67

"This person's mailbox is disabled"

Hello. I have realised that my mailbox is no longer working - some months I believe.

All callers to my mobile get the message "this person's mailbox is disabled' ... upon 'busy' or 'no reply'

I have checked handset settings and find 'forwarding' settings 'upon busy' and  'no reply', are both forwarded to 07870020555 correctly?

Have searched the forums to find other similar instances but with no resolutions shown.

PlusNet have turned voicemail off and on again - SIM card cleaned - mobile reboot numerous times - all to no avail.

Can anyone help please. I'm stuffed.

4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: "This person's mailbox is disabled"

Moderators Note

This topic has been released from the automated spam filter.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi @llew67 

I’m sorry to see your voicemail’s not working. Have you tried dialling 555? There should be an option to select which enables the mailbox.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
llew67

Thank you Thank you! I dialed 555 as you requested and worked the option to enable mailbox. Mailbox is now working.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Excellent! No problem and thanks for the confirmation @llew67 let me know if there’s anything else you’d need help with Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet