cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price rise

ad47uk
Grafter

price rise

While i understand prices rising, they do that all the time, according to the email I was sent, it says "You could however beat the price increase by switching to one of our brilliant 12-month plans whose prices won’t be changing this year. To see what offer you could get, log in to My Account and hit the ‘Upgrade’ button. "

I looked at the 12 months plans and there is nothing to compare with the £7.50 plan, in fact there is nothing on the 30 day section either, the cheapest one there is £9 a month for 3GB data 1500   minutes Unlimited   texts,  if i went for 12 months for £9, I get 4GB data Unlimited   minutes Unlimited   texts, so I get a extra GB of data and unlimited minutes. a lot of people don't talk using their phone these days. 

37p a month extra is nothing to be honest, but i am wondering now that you changed my contract so you can put the price up each year, ho much will it rise next year and the year after that. i will have a look around and see what others offer, also being a plusnet broadband customer are we still getting benefits for using both services?

I have no problem with the service, apart from when I go up to a mates place and all mobile phone providers seems to have a problem there.

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: price rise

Hey @ad47uk,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Glad to see you are looking at your options moving forwards, with regards to the price refresh I would suggest giving our Customer Options team a ring to discuss any queries you have relating to new deals/offers. You can reach them on 500 from your mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any other device.

I cannot confirm nor deny any further price increases than the one we have confirmed. If another one occurs you will be informed just as you have been about when and what is changing.

Thanks.

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@ad47uk wrote:

37p a month extra is nothing to be honest, but i am wondering now that you changed my contract so you can put the price up each year, ho much will it rise next year and the year after that.

Almost certainly.

EE and VM (EE reseller) have been doing that for years, as do many (probably most) other services with 12 month contracts.

Not sure how many do on 30 day contracts though ...

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
jerryw
Grafter

I was going to say that the price rise is no big thing .. talk to customer services about your needs and they will tell you what they can offer. In my case I had a nice chat with a lady who has reduced my monthly cost, in return for a 12 month contract. I am a very happy bunny, except what on earth is all that about on the earlier post about hormone riddled beef and the chlorine chicken?? Please, this is NOT the place to be debating that. If all posters can put up objectionable claptrap as some sort of tag then they should be barred. I am sure there are websites farage-haters can say what they want on