cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

porting problems

Castle29
Hooked

porting problems

Hi, new to this, seeing if anybody can help. 

Ordered a plusnet sim on the 29 Oct 2017, gave plusnet my pac number on the same day. Received my new sim on Tues 31st, my old sim card died on the 1st Nov still waiting for my number to port. After about 40 phone calls to plusnet all i'm getting is "I'm going to have to wait, there's a problem with porting" and they don't know what the problem is, apparently its with Operations and I'm on a list near to the top, which ive been there for the last 2 weeks. My old number is quite important to me as I'm a self employed gas fitter/plumber and have had the same number for the last 15 years. Really poor customer service,  really frustrated GRRR.  thought TalkTalk were bad . Can anybody help?

9 REPLIES 9
CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 2

Re: porting problems

Hi Castle29,

Thanks for leaving your post! I'm very sorry to hear of the delay you're experiencing as we do aim to complete the majority of port requests within 1 working day. As you're aware once outside this timescale any delay will be automatically raised to our operations team.

I apologise that you've yet to receive an update on the progress of your number transfer and I'd very much like to help! Send me a PM with some account details and I'll certainly take a look into this for you.

- Charlie

Castle29
Hooked

pm sent

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great! Thanks, Castle29.

I've now responded to your PM and will be happy to help from there.  Smiley

- Charlie

Castle29
Hooked

can you help  me get my number ported?

Castle29
Hooked

or are you wasting my time like every body else at plusnet

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Castle29,

I'm sorry to hear you feel that way! I've replied to your latest PM and will be more than happy to help from there.

- Charlie

Castle29
Hooked

can you help  me get my number ported ?????????

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Excessive emoticons removed as per forum rules.

Castle29
Hooked

I don't no wheather you can help, only you knows wheather you can help, can you get my number ported????

CharlieRobinson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Castle29!

I'm sorry for the wait, I've now responded to your latest PM and as such can continue to help from there.  Smiley

- Charlie