cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port your number

abdou1968

port your number

this is one of the worse telephone company,it s been one month since i gave them the PAC number , and still nothing has been done, i got two sim cards both with the same number, they lie to me every time i speak to them ,whatever you do, do not join plusnet

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: port your number

Hi @abdou1968

I'm sorry to hear the inconvenience caused regarding your port-in; it's certainly not something we wish for. If you could send me a private message with your account details, I'll certainly look into this further for you and I'll do all I can to help.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. -Ashleigh

abdou1968

they never solve the problem,they never call you back waist of time,i had to get my PAC number 

well happy now with three network

DO NOT RECOMAND 

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @abdou1968
I'm very sorry you feel this way. I can assure you we try to give all our customers the best experience possible. 

We work hard to have everything resolved quickly. We're sorry to lose you as a valued customer and hope you may return in the future! 

Stoker
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Just for balance, my wife's number ported in a couple of hours, so a few days later I transferred too. But the number I was given was so cool I decided to keep it rather than port!