Did you mean: 

plusnet mobile voicemail issue

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: plusnet mobile voicemail issue

Hi @jlo31 

I'm really sorry but this takes up to 5 working days for a response. We can expect a response by Friday. 

Please give us a shout on Friday and we will chase this for you. 

Kind Regards

jlo31
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hello,

Any update on this issue please? The voicemail has been updated and my wife has entered her new pin and set up default answer message but when her phone is switched is it still does not go to answer phone. In fact when I ring her phone  (When hers is switched off) from a land line I get a message 'Sorry this number is not accepting calls at the moment'

This really is not acceptable as at work she needs to have her phone switched off and apart form leaving her a text there is no way to leave her a message.

Could this be escalated please as urgent to be fixed asap as its been 5 days now.

Thanks 

James Love

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi James,

I've asked for an update on this one and we'll respond here as soon as we know more - thanks for your patience whilst we continue to chase this for you.

Best wishes

Dave

alan659882
Rising Star

Is there any progress on this issue please?

I have the same problem, if my phone is off the network and my partner rings me, she gets gets a single 'beep' and the call drops out.

No transfer to voicemail, not even a helpful message!

a1jonuk

Hi,
I have this issue too since the update. If my phone is switched off or on Flightmode callers get continuous engaged tone and cannot leave a message.
When can we expect this issue solved as this is my business phone and I am losing customers?
When I phoned customer service I was told it would clear itself once the Plusnet update was complete, that was over a week ago.
Andy.
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Although it doesn't solve your issue, be careful what you post because - "this is my business phone and I am losing customers"

"4.1.1. only use the services for personal use (so you can’t use the services to run your own business although occasionally accessing work emails is okay);"

Unless you are a business customer of course?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey everyone,

As far as I can see our teams are working on this, but I've sent across a chase email to see if there's any updates at this juncture.

Thanks.

plutox
Grafter

I would like to add an interest in this because, when my phone is switched off and someone dials my number, they get a message, "The Service cannot be connect".

As long as the phone is switched on, the VMX system seems to work much as it ought. This has been reported via the support system and I am currently within the five day waiting period.

I have to comment that I was rather led around the houses by the first line support staff who rather seemed not to quite get the idea that a problem with a ‘phone’ that is totally switched off cannot, by definition, be anything other than a problem with the network 😉

Lesley_T
Dabbler

I have discovered exactly the same problem - since the switch over to the new voicemail. I use it for work and new clients cannot leave messages or contact me at the weekend if I do not have the phone switched on. 

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Lesley_T,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Have you logged this with the Mobile team over the phone? If not, please can you send us a private message across with the following details attached so we can log this.

- Your Mobile Number
 - Your Full Name (And whether or not you're the account holder)
 - Your Full Address (Including Postcode)

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
plutox
Grafter

Can I safely assume that this problem is being looked at globally? The five days are up on Thursday and it's all gone very quiet.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@plutox,

To reiterate what @Mads previously advised it's been raised up and a ticket raised with our suppliers who are currently investigating why this is happening. At the moment we're still waiting for some kind of feedback on when this is going to be resolved and what's causing it. 

Anyone that's affected by this issue who hasn't already provided it we'd need to confirm specific information so we can issue it via a webform (you've already done this @plutox) - the more examples we have the faster we can push for them to actually resolve the issue. 

jlo31
Dabbler

Any updates on this?

This really has been going on for quite a while now?

Kind Regards.

James 

Lesley_T
Dabbler

I have reported this as a specific individual problem but it appears it applies to everyone and needs sorting asap

plutox
Grafter

>it appears it applies to everyone...

Just to ensure that I'm understanding you correctly, are you saying that this issue applies to everyone on the network? That any phone that is switched off does not get diverted to the VMX system and any callers to that switched-off phone are dumped with this terse message?