cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone keeps rebooting with new plusnet sim

fibrephile
Hooked

phone keeps rebooting with new plusnet sim

Hi. I just took out a new sim only plusnet deal. I moved from another provider, all new services (phone, 4G) are working fine, I ported my number over and that went through very quickly without a hitch, but my android phone keeps rebooting, it will not run for more than a few hours at most before it spontaneously reboots. Sometimes when I'm using it, often when it's just sat doing nothing, or in the middle of the night too. My phone (Wileyfox Swift) never did this before, if I take the sim out it doesn't do it, if I put another 4G sim in it, it doesn't do it. The phone has 2 sim slots, I've tried the plusnet sim in both slots, it made no difference. Could my new plusnet sim be faulty straight out of the box? Apart from the reboots it seems to be working fine.

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 6

Re: phone keeps rebooting with new plusnet sim

Hi @fibrephile

thanks for getting in touch!

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues, if you drop us a message we can certainly look into this. 

This does sound like a handset issue however if you drop us a message we can get a new SIM sent out to rule out any issues with the SIM. 

Sarah Stewart
 Plusnet Help Team
fibrephile
Hooked

Re: phone keeps rebooting with new plusnet sim

I sent you a private message Sarah, is that what you meant?