cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no mobile data after porting 2 mobile numbers across

leonwhitty

no mobile data after porting 2 mobile numbers across

I ported to numbers over on friday from sky to plusnet after the port was complete both sims could make calls and texts but neither had any data (iphone x and iphone Cool after resetting network setting and resetting phone still couldn't use data although the phones told me no active data plan on account but both were active on the account. I spoke to customers services on sat explained and they sent out 2 new sims. They came today, rang up, activated them, waited the 2 hours for them to be activated, guess what still no data on either sim. Not happy.

2 REPLIES 2
db74
Dabbler

Re: no mobile data after porting 2 mobile numbers across

I'm in the same position and getting no help at all from Plusnet as they simply blame either the phone or Apple.  I raised a call with them over a week ago now and mailed them with screen shots of the issue.  I received an acknowledgement advising that I would be contacted within 24 hours, but still nothing!  I believe it maybe down to the APN settings, but you can't view these on an iPhone.  If I don't receive a reply in the next couple of days I will go elsewhere, as everything was working fine before going to Plusnet.

db74
Dabbler

Re: no mobile data after porting 2 mobile numbers across

Just been onto Plusnet again and been advised that the problem is the handset and that they cannot help any further, despite the issue only occurring since using the Plusnet SIM.  Unfortunately I think the main advice from others is to go elsewhere, which is what I'm going to do now.