cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a payment on my mobile phone account early so the direct debt would not be taken but you did

firebird1000
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

made a payment on my mobile phone account early so the direct debt would not be taken but you did

hi there i paid the 10 pound on the 6.9.17 so there was nothing to pay on the 13.9.17 so this month 2 x 10 pound out off my account why is this / ps thought i would not have any money  in on the 13.9.17 luck had it in/ our i would have been charged ????Huh

7 REPLIES 7
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: made a payment on my mobile phone account early so the direct debt would not be taken but you di

Fairly sure you've just added £10 as top up, your DD won't come out of that.

firebird1000
Rising Star

Re: made a payment on my mobile phone account early so the direct debt would not be taken but you di

no credit showing on my account at all so plusnet have taken it as of my bank statement online so were it is ????

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @firebird1000

Thanks for getting in touch! 

This doesn't sound right and if you drop myself or any of the other mobile staff a message we can certainly look into this.

I should advise that if there's credit on the account this will go towards the last bill. However if there's credit on the account and extra charges are used this won't come out of the smart cap but will use the credit on the account straight away which could be the case here. 

firebird1000
Rising Star

there are no extra costs at all so i will have to ring up ???? to see were it has gone i have never used the out of plan usage plan and a did not pay it to the make advanced payment part so were ?

firebird1000
Rising Star

like every one says post it on here and no staff want to know rang up a long wait time are well Angry

szaman81
Grafter

SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Hi @firebird1000

I'm very sorry you've had some issues contacting us over the phone, we do occasionally receive a high volume of calls. 

If this is the case you can always contact us via our Mobile Live Chat via the website, drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter or send an email to mobile-help@plus.net. 

If you're still having some issues with charges on your account drop me or any of the other mobile staff a private message and we'll be more than happy to help you out. Unfortunately we can't discuss account specifics here as we would need to go through security to access your account.