cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 11 PDP authentication failure

heidi25

iphone 11 PDP authentication failure

Hi
I just updated my phone from iPhone se to iPhone 11 and I keep receiving PDP Authentication Failure the past few days the 4G was working fine on 18th may after that error message show up and not working any more I did see quite a lot of thread on the forum and did try all of solution but still non of them work please help
Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
lyndonp
Grafter

Re: iphone 11 PDP authentication failure

I also have exactly the same issue. I notice I am only showing 3G now which must be the issue.

I have been on Plusnet mobile since last September and always had 4G and mobile data has worked well. I sometimes use it at home if broadbands is slow.

It stopped working yesterday.

I have reported to EE as I thought it was a local issue but have been out and it never goes to 4G so us not a local transmitter issue.

Have rebooted many times. updated to iOS 13.5 as I noticed the update was available. Turned airplane mode on and off many times. Reset network settings.

This must be a Plusnet mobile issue.

Can somebody please take a look at it.
lyndonp
Grafter

I’ve just phoned Plusnet and spoken to somebody there. He said there have been some data issues the last few days and he has asked for technical to do something to my mobile account setting and to try again in 4 hours by first switching the phone off and remove the SIM card for 5 minutes before switching back on and then it should work

If you are still having issues I would ring them up on 500 from your phone and speak to them.
lyndonp
Grafter

I’m pleased to say that whatever they did to my account settings has worked.
I left it 4 hours. Didn’t bother taking the SIM card out though. I just turned airplane mode on. Left for 5 minutes and then switched backed on. Turned airplane mode off. At first it came back up with 3G when I turned wi-fi off but then after a few seconds 4G came back up instead and all is working again. So thanks to Plusnet. My only question would be why did this happen and what did they tweak at their end?

To the original poster, if you are still experiencing issues ring them up on 500.