cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does the bill system work when the direct debit date doesn't match the account usage dates

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

how does the bill system work when the direct debit date doesn't match the account usage dates

this may sort itself out but looking at my new account the direct debit date is abut half way through the billing period and only about half a month after signup

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how does the bill system work when the direct debit date doesn't match the account usage dates

Hi @Oldjim

Thanks for getting in touch! During your order, you'll make an initial payment for your first month. Once this has been processed, your SIM will automatically activate within 1-2 working days of the dispatch date. 

On the date your SIM card activates, this becomes your bundle refresh date for your minutes, texts and data. After the initial payment/ once your SIM is Live, you won't have another payment to make for at least six weeks. Your bill is generated the following day after your allowances refresh and you'll find the regular payment date will usually be two weeks after the bill has been produced. There's certain dates you can change the Direct Debit date to, but it entirely depends on your billing cycle. 

I hope this helps! If you'd like me to look into your account further, please feel free to send me a private message. -Ashleigh 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: how does the bill system work when the direct debit date doesn't match the account usage dates

the reason for the question is this - but it is clear I didn't understand (blame old age)

2017-06-19_134343.jpg