3 REPLIES 3
SarahStewart
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: how do i turn voice mail off

Hi @dave37

thanks for getting in touch! 

If you drop me a message I can get this switched off for you. Alternatively you can give us a call from 500 on your handset and we can get this removed for you. 

dave37

i have private messaged you but dont seem to be getting anywere  may be easyer if i stop my payments and get sim card else were 

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi dave37.

In order to turn off your Voicemail Service entirely, this would need to be processed at a Customer Service level via our system. I understand you have contacted another member of staff however, the forum is not an instant messaging platform, and responses are not always within a specified time frame. If this is the case, you can always get in touch with us by calling 500 free from your SIM, or catching us on our Live Chat feature over at www.plus.net.

I'm available in the office right now, so if you would like me to process this request for you, be sure to send me a PM with your details, and I'll look into this for you. 

If you would like to cancel, I would advise to give our Sales/Cancellations Team a call on 500, and they can issue 30 days notice of termination on the account. Cancelling your Direct Debit will only suspend your outgoing services and not cancel your contract - we certainly wouldn't want any extra charges to be incurred on the account because of this. 

- Rebeka