cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help please

ming
Grafter

help please

Hubby going into hospital soon, he isn't a reader and will get very bored, but he likes youtube . We only have internet in the house, he has a smartphone but never uses it outside. My question is, could I get him a month's internet for the time he is in hopital? and how do I do that? TY!

3 REPLIES 3
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Re: help please

The hospital may have free WiFi, another option would be to get a SIM card with a months unlimited data.
ming
Grafter

Just buy an O2 SIM card with internet access on it?  That would do. I'm sorry, I know everybody in the world does this and knows all about it, but we're pensioners and never bothered about phones before  Smiley

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

You could get a sim only monthly contract with a data package that you think will be sufficient for his use. There are providers who do this and there's no obligation to continue after the first month. Just disable auto renew and delete payment card details to prevent that.

I'll not suggest any other providers because it might be against forum rules, but  Plusnet do offer sim only monthly rolling deals  which may be cancelled giving the required notice.

Or, something like this for which I might get told off for linking! https://www.amazon.co.uk/EE-PAYG-Triple-Card-Preloaded/dp/B013EBUPDI/ref=sr_1_4?crid=1XRL5CIZXK7Y2&k...