cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hard to find out

bristolash91
Grafter

hard to find out

love the mobile network but there one thing miss on the 500 is there are no  automated system to tell you how much is your bill. and how much mins & text & data you got left. all we have is my account online i think this is no good not everyone Access to internet i hope you all agree on this good idea. make it easy for us.  

6 REPLIES 6
drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: hard to find out

I'd have to say with both my Tesco Mobile and my Three SIMs I have an app on the phone which tells me.

I can't find anything similar with PlusNet Mobile although there is this:

https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/about-your-smart-cap/

We'll let you know when you've reached your Smart Cap. We'll also try and let you know when you've reached 80% of your Smart Cap. That way you won’t get any nasty surprises when you get your bill.

When you get to your limit, we’ll suspend any services you’d normally pay extra for. That includes things like premium rate numbers, picture messages, calls, texts or data when you've exceeded your monthly allowance and international calls. They’ll start up again after your next bill. You’ll still be able to use any calls, texts and data included in your plan though.

If you’ve reached your limit but want to carry on using those services, you can pay off what you’ve used as part of your Smart Cap. Or you can increase the limit. Just get in touch with us to let us know.

bristolash91
Grafter

yes but they need get apps fast 

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi bristolash91

We are in the process of creating an app but it's not yet finalised. During the re-brand, we have improved our 'My Account' feature on the website to make our services a lot more accessible. In the meantime this is something that is available to all our customers until we get that app up and running!

- Rebeka Smiley 

drj
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Will you be producing a Windows Phone app? I realise these days that's a pretty futile request...

bales1983
Grafter

They have its called internet explorer! Wink Plusnet could rename it 'edge' if they want us to think its all new and improved 😛

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

An An App still needs Internet access of course but would be nice. An alternative would be a Text request that simply replies with your Ballance. Most PAYG accounts have that option. However it is easy to add a shortcut to the Browser that takes you straight to your Plusnet Mobile Account.