cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complaints never responded to by plusnet mobile

eeq

complaints never responded to by plusnet mobile

Had issues with constant drop outs for both receiving and making calls. in East dorset and central London. also voicemail problems. Complained twice, promised a call back from managers, never got a call back. When I asked a customer service agent what the complaints procedure was, I was told there is'nt one. All we can do is make "an expression of disatisfaction" and then it would be looked at by someone and some one will call you back??.

Needless to say nothing back from Plusnet. Took me 2 days of constant calls to try and get my PAC code, on one occasion got through to someone only to be told it was the "wrong department" and to call back.( after a 45 minute wait on call queu.

Plusnet is cheap, especially for me as I am also a broadband and telephone customer, but in the end you do get what you pay for. Also what was weird is that EE told me I am (plusenet) on the orange network and therefore are unlikely to access all the EE masts.

poor customer service and poor quality mobile service and no proper complaint procedure. Will move as soon as soon as I find another mobile, telephone and broadband supplier.

3 REPLIES 3
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: complaints never responded to by plusnet mobile

Hi eeq

Welcome to the forum 

You certainly have had some very poor service from PN 

When I asked a customer service agent what the complaints procedure was, I was told there is'nt one. All we can do is make "an expression of disatisfaction" and then it would be looked at by someone and some one will call you back??.

The agent is talking complete rubbish ( PN seems like some training needs to be given here) , PN do have a complaints process , here is how it works : https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Hopefully a member from the PN mobile team will give you a response to your thread  today 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi eeq!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

This doesn't sound like our usual high standard of service that we provide and I apologise for this. We do have a Complaints procedure in which we'll arrange a Manager callback (providing one is available) at the customers request. If the issue cannot be resolved via a Manager, the issue will be reviewed as to whether it will be raised further to our Complaints Team and all interactions will be logged so that they can be referred back to. 

Sometimes we experience a high number of calls in which we try to respond to as quickly as possible. If you have called through to the wrong department, we can certainly transfer you through to the correct department to speak to an agent. 

I would certainly like to help you with this eeq and if possible, can you please try the following troubleshooting which should resolve the issue. 

We have 4 different codes that may help however, I can't advise as to which will work as they're all handset dependant. Can you try each one by dialling it into your keypad and calling that number? The codes are as follows:

• **004*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **004*07870020555*11*30#
  • **61*+447870020555*11*30#
  • **61*07870020555*11*30#.

There is also another number that you can try: #21#

Once you've tried this code, you'll need to re-boot your handset. You can do this by:

• Turning the handset off
  • Taking the SIM card out
  • Leaving it for a couple of minutes
  • Replacing the SIM card
  • Turning the handset back on

Can you also please try manually searching for a network and if given an option, connect to any other network that differs from EE/Plusnet. Once you've done this, leave it for a couple of minutes and then go back and select EE/Plusnet.

- Rebeka 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This isn't addressing your complaint which is unacceptable but with respect to drop outs in East Dorset my daughter changed from EE to Vodafone for that very reason and I have noticed quite a few areas round East Dorset with a poor signal - this is with Virgin which uses the EE network as well

Have you checked the network coverage map as there are some really unexpected holes in it