cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i get some help from plusnet staff please

Sharkeatfish
Hooked

can i get some help from plusnet staff please

i contacted plusnet today to find out why im being default on my credit report they told me they cant do anything without the plusnet mobile number which i do not have and i don't have my old email address that i used when i was with plusnet its been 2 years 

i would like to close my account with plusnet and settle the final ammount so i can fix my credit report that you have destroyed

i can give name and address and a screenshot of my credit report and the date open

pls help

6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: can i get some help from plusnet staff please

Thanks for your post @Sharkeatfish 

I'm sorry to see you're seeing a failed payment on your credit report.

When you were with us previously, did you contact us to close your account down? 

If you can also PM me some details I could use to find your account I'd be happy to take a look into this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sharkeatfish
Hooked

was with Plusnet around July 2018 sent a screenshot of the credit report I don't think the account was closed i never got a final bill.

Sharkeatfish
Hooked

sent you a pm of my name address and screenshot of credit report.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Sharkeatfish If you didn't follow our cancellations process Here it's likely your account just fell into failed payment and we've reported this to the credit reference agencies as per process.

I'm taking a look at the PMs you've sent me and I'll message you back shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sharkeatfish
Hooked

Any update thanks.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm afraid I'm not in the office at the moment as I'm on a 12:30 to 9 shift this week.

I'll message you back later on today once I've looked into this with our mobile operations team.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet