cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

been sent an email saying i will be charged £1 soon.. but i closed my mobile account 17 months ago!

lortfort
Dabbler

been sent an email saying i will be charged £1 soon.. but i closed my mobile account 17 months ago!

topic says it all really. got a "your bill is ready to view" email saying i'll be charged £1 this month. but i closed my plusnet mobile account properly without any fuss or outstanding bills in either march or april 2021 - i can't recall when exactly it was either end of march or start of april.

since closing my mobile account back then i've had no contact from plusnet mobile about any unpaid bills or anything at all, so this is really out of nowhere.

to further this point, trying to login to my plusnet mobile account with my phone number renders unknown username error, and trying to reset password does the same. so i don't think my account even exists on your system anymore!

so basically, uh, can a plusnet customer service person pm me for whatever details needed to look into this and get this sorted - because i really don't think i owe you £1 and i cancelled the direct debit last year, and i don't want you to start debt chasing me for a quid i don't owe you lol.

cheers

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: been sent an email saying i will be charged £1 soon.. but i closed my mobile account 17 month...

Hi there @lortfort, sorry to see this. Can you send me a PM with your mobile number and full name please so I can have a look into it for you? - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team