cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attention

bristolash91
Grafter

attention

my attention that plus net mobile are no good i am moving onto Sky mobile after bad services for 2 week when i my sky sim be here i will get my PAC code. here the issue need be fix before you join this network,also will be email Andy the CEO. Watchdog as well

1. there no automated system for you to listen to your bill & check your mins & text & data you got left.

2. the hold music is bloody awful. 

3. customers services dont keen on your feedback. sometime rude as well. even on live chat

4. website is full of error & lies as well. 

this has put me off become a customers can't wait for moving on sky mobile for better services 

6 REPLIES 6
Selgovae
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Re: attention

Do you realise that lots of giffgaff customers are coming to Plusnet mobile and have remarked on the better and faster signal coverage. So why go to sky mobile who also runs over the O2 network?
bristolash91
Grafter

yes i also a customers with GIFFGAFF. 

bristolash91
Grafter

And you believed plus net ? Would you also believe say EE or 3 , if you would I have a suspension bridge I'd like to sell you

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

@bristolash91 wrote:

my attention that plus net mobile are no good i am moving onto Sky mobile after bad services for 2 week when i my sky sim be here i will get my PAC code. here the issue need be fix before you join this network,also will be email Andy the CEO. Watchdog as well

1. there no automated system for you to listen to your bill & check your mins & text & data you got left.

2. the hold music is bloody awful. 

3. customers services dont keen on your feedback. sometime rude as well. even on live chat

4. website is full of error & lies as well. 

this has put me off become a customers can't wait for moving on sky mobile for better services 

So you're leaving but you can't help but have another troll, you must be fun at parties.

I've just got off live chat and couldn't speak more highly of them, they were quick, accurate and even managed to answer my questions with all the answers I was hoping for.

Since it's a brand new service on Sky, what makes you think it'll go without any hitches? And if you wait until your Plusnet service is setup so you can ask for your PAC then why leave when you've got everything working. I was thinking of using Sky as O2 are slightly better here at home than EE but then I've got a landline and broadband and Plusnets prices and deals are better.

As soon as my port has completed I'm upgrading to the new £7.50 deal for 2GB rather then go for Sky's £10 1GB deal.

MrSilver
Pro
Fixes: 9

Would love to see a piece on watchdog about the outrageous on hold music companies have 😜
custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

It's very easy to put a shortcut to your mobile account on your Home Screen. It then only takes a few seconds to check your balance.