cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winter in spain.

voxol51
Hooked

Winter in spain.

I was very happy with my plusnet mobile service last winter when in spain for a couple of months.
This year I will be touring independently with less wife access and using more roaming data.
Can I 'buy' the £22 mobile package for the couple of months I'm away, and then revert to my present lower priced package when I come home ?
5 REPLIES 5
voxol51
Hooked

Re: Winter in spain.

Wifi, not wife, 😁
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @voxol51 

In theory if you sign up on 30 day contract terms you'd be able to change package as often as you'd want, although the only limitation would be once every month as a package change should take effect on the refresh date.

I wouldn't be able to guarantee we can change you back to the package you had if it's not on offer anymore, but if that's the case I'm sure we could come to an agreement.

Feel free to send me a PM with your mobile number, full name, full address and confirm you're the account holder if you'd want me to arrange the package change to the higher one and/or back again to a lower one.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@voxol51  be careful with high data usage when in a 'roam like at home' destination, there is a fair usage policy

For any plan that includes 20GB of data or more, when you're using your data in any of our Roam Like at Home destinations, a fair usage policy of 15GB will apply. This will apply to all tariffs including Mates Rates and special offers.

When you've used 15GB of data in a Roam Like at Home destination during one billing period, we may apply a surcharge to any further use of data. When you've used all of your mobile plan data allowance, we may apply the surcharge in addition to any out-of-plan charges. You can find more details of our surcharge in our Mobile Price Guide.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

voxol51
Hooked

Thank you for your help and advice folks.
Not going until christmas, so will hope Brexit malarkey doesn't make any changes to tariffs and roaming now.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @voxol51 

No problem, let us know if there's anything else we can help you with Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet