Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the offer come my way?

IngeJones
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

When does the offer come my way?

I pre-registered my interest and have been waiting for some contact.  Or isn't that right?

11 REPLIES 11
Azagoth
Grafter

Re: When does the offer come my way?

Same here.  I pre-registered ages ago and have had absolutely zero contact since then.  Being a Plusnet broadband customer and using a Plusnet email address to pre-register you'd have thought it was straight forward.  But no, Plusnet manage to make a pigs ear out of it.

Then again, after reading all the problems people are having when switching I'm beginning to think it's a good thing that they haven't been in contact.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention. You should have had either a phone call or an email regarding your pre-registered deal by now. If you give our Sales Team a call on 0800 328 4677, they'll be more than happy to get you signed up onto this offer.

Alternatively, if you send me a PM, I'll look into arranging a possible call back for you.

- Rebeka Smiley

IngeJones
Aspiring Pro

I have a cold and can't really use my voice at the moment, can it be dealt with online or by email?

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Unfortunately, we're unable to sign you up online over Social Media or Email. You should have received an email about your pre-registered deal with a link to sign up online. If this hasn't been received in your inbox, check your junk/spam folders, otherwise you would need to speak to our Sales Team I'm afraid.

- Rebeka 

IngeJones
Aspiring Pro

Lol, always some hoop to jump through.  Is there a reason?  No wonder people don't change supplier very often.  What if I didn't actually have a voice, like if I'd had a tracheotomy?

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

You can sign up online for any one of our tariffs however, if it the pre-registered deal, you should have received an email with a link to sign up, as this offer is separate. You can check your junk/spam folders to see if the link is there and sign up that way, give us a call or you can sign up online to another tariff and when your account is live with us, we can then move you over onto the pre-registered deal. 

- Rebeka 

IngeJones
Aspiring Pro

Plusnet mail never goes into my junk folder, and it's not there.  Can it be re-sent please - or sent for the first time - whichever.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We can email over to our Operations Team who can look into this for. 

Can you send me a private message with your email details and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

- Rebeka 

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

It's sounding more and more as if you didn't pre-register and are just trying to get the original deal when you're not entitled. They still have excellent introductory offers you know.

Azagoth
Grafter

What a joke.

I've been a Plusnet customer for nearly 10 years now, and I reply to a message from a person experiencing the same thing as I am, no contact following pre-registering, and get accused of lying.

Well, if this is how your customers are going to get treated then I'm going to seriously start looking elsewhere.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Azagoth,

I'm sorry to hear you've had no contact about the pre-registered deal, I'd really like to help with this as we certainly don't want to lose you as a customer. With regards to my other post, I was advising on how to get you signed up onto this offer so I do apologise if this didn't come across the right way. 

If you give our Sales Team a call on 0800 328 4677, they'll be more than happy to get you signed up onto this offer. Alternatively, if you send me a PM, I'll look into arranging a possible call back for you.

- Rebeka