Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can I use my new sim card

FIXED
curtains
Grafter
Fixes: 1

When can I use my new sim card

I signed up for the sim only deal yesterday and I received the sim card today but when can I start using it and will I need any setting to connect to the internet.

5 REPLIES 5
curtains
Grafter

Re: When can I use my new sim card

I've received an email this morning to say my sim is on it's way but nothing yet about my account detail so I can log in to my account.

SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there curtains!

Thanks for getting in touch today!

Once you've placed your SIM order with us, you should receive your SIM card within two working days. During this time, we'll be hard at work to create an account for you! You'll know when your account has been created when you receive a Welcome Email from ourselves.

Once you pop your SIM card into your handset, your connection settings should automatically sort themselves out. However, in some cases this may not happen. If this is the case, then you can find our APN settings for your handset type by checking out this page: https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/mobile-phone-and-voicemail-settings/.

If you'd like an update on your order, or any help with any settings or queries, then please don't hesitate to drop me a PM -Sean Smiley

curtains
Grafter

When should I expect the welcome email and can I use the sim straight away.

curtains
Grafter

Fix

I've now received my welcome email Smiley

SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's great news curtains!

You should find your username and a password creation link towards the bottom of your Welcome Email. Then you should be able to access your online My Account!

Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you have any questions, and i'll be more than happy to help you out! -Sean Smiley