cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's wrong with me?

IGF

What's wrong with me?

I'm a Plusnet home phone and broadband customer and have been since my son wrote software for them before the days of BT. Got a mate's rate offer by email to move my mobile. Good deal so ok.

Have a property business with no bank loans, no overdraft , no bad debt listings EVER

Have applied 5 times with various bank accounts all with multiple funds available.

Plusnet mobile refuses to accept me as a client. Suggested I phone Experian. Got a credit rating of 999/999

Plusnet mobile say they still don't want me and NO ONE knows how to sort out what seems to be a glitch in the system.

Suggested I might want to try another company.

What's going on with Plusnet Mobile???????Huh

4 REPLIES 4
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: What's wrong with me?

Maybe @Gandalf  or someone he knows can help sort this one .... 

BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

@IGF I see that you haven't yet had any response here to your query. I wonder if one way forward might be to ask Plusnet what personal information they hold about you. See https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual...

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.
Moved to mobile board
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi IGF,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

If you place an order with us and it's declined, we cannot see the reason for this. This is why we advise customers to contact their Credit Reference Agencies for further advice, as this could be a possible cause.

There are certain requirements when signing up with us. These are as follows:

• The card for the upfront payment, needs to be registered in the account holders name and address.
  • The Direct Debit details, need to be registered in the account holders name and address.
  • 3 years UK address history, needs to be provided. 

If there are any spelling mistakes with the account holders name and/or address, this could decline the order. Also, this would apply to any bank account information incorrectly inputted. 

I would advise IGF, to give our Sales Team a call on 0800 079 1133 and they can assist you through the process.

- Rebeka