cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is meant to happen on the day that a number ports ?

FF101
Dabbler

What is meant to happen on the day that a number ports ?

My number is due to port today (request submitted by text on Friday after 6pm so effectively Monday, and today -Tuesday)- is the next working day).

I got all the relevant texts on Friday confirming the port instruction but have heard nothing at all today as to whether the port is going to happen.  Having read all the horror stories on the forum, I am concerned at the radio silence and wanted to check whether I should have received a message this morning confirming confirming that the port will happen today.

Is there any way to check on the progress of the port ?

1 REPLY 1
LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: What is meant to happen on the day that a number ports ?

Hi FF101 Smiley

You will receive an SMS at some point today letting you know that your number port will complete soon. You might have a short period of disruption to your service, but turning your phone off and on again every so often will help.

Within 2 hours of this SMS being received, your port should complete Smiley

If it's due to happen today, this could be anytime up until midnight tonight so don't worry if you've not received it yet Smiley

If you do experience any issues whatsoever, or have any further queries, please don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to assist further Smiley -Liv

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team