cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Error

Drago

Website Error

On the page https://www.plus.net/mobile/plans/sim-only/existing-customer-offer/ you have a link called "CALLING A SPECIAL NUMBER?"

Pointing to this link:  https://www.plus.net/help/mobile/price-guid/ (Which errors)

It should be: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/mobile-price-guide/

Your welcome

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Website Error

Hi Drago, 

We're aware of the technical issues with some of the links provided via our website. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and we'll keep you updated.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. -Ashleigh

johnsemple123
Grafter

I'm having major trouble trying to sign up too. Was getting a 400 error earlier on today when trying to make a payment now the system doesn't even want to recognise me as a present customer. What a nightmare

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Yes, impossible to sign up this afternoon on-line, any point in phoning up? I would have thought that for existing customers it would/should have been made very simple.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

@johnsemple123

@custos

Thanks for letting us know folks - it's the first we've heard of any sign up errors, are you connecting behind a corporate firewall where the payment screen is blocked? Any other errors that you're seeing?

custos
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

I did manage once to get part way through the sign-up system but it failed to verify I was a customer. Now every time I try that first part of the process fails. I am also amazed at the amount of detail that I have to provide, considering I am already a customer. You would think I was applying for a job at GCHQ rather than just adding a mobile phone service to my existing contract!

johnsemple123
Grafter

No firewalls that would block things on my end

cjags
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Trying to sign up and the 'check that I am an existing broadband customer' doesn't work.

Click on CHECK and nothing happens.

Trying to sign up from home via my existing plusnet broadband.

Browser = Firefox.

fishyweb
Community Veteran

Same here. Existing customer check on sign up page fails to do anything. This is via Chrome on Android.
reddev87
Grafter

Yup! Same here! Clicking 'check' does nothing, and it won't let me proceed as an existing customer.

PlusnetLiam
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Thanks folks - will get on to it.