cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weak network service in the last 2 months

ator

Weak network service in the last 2 months

Hi All, It is about 2 months that I am experiencing weak mobile network service around my flat. Basically I have to go to the window to make a phone call. In the middle of the flat either I have no signal or one unit only. I called customer service and they advised that they are happy to issue a new sim card. CS also advised that it is pointed out in T&C that network is not steady. It's quite logic, if something worked well earlier and now it is performing well below, then there is an issue! After such an experience of customer service I really think about change for another supplier. My wife is with another provider. she experienced similar issues. Called CS, they apologised and promised to send engineers in the area. in 48 hours the problem was solved...

Has anyone experienced similar problems? How could you solve it?

Best and thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Weak network service in the last 2 months

Hi there @ator

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the debilitating mobile signal and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We're more than happy to take a look into this for you, but just before we do have you checked out our suppliers network checker here? It's also worth noting signal indoors can always be somewhat patchy in certain areas - do you notice the signal issue anywhere apart from your home?

If you could drop the following details via PM:

- Your full name and confirmation you are the account holder

- Your full address with postcode

- Your Plusnet mobile number

Give us a nudge here once you've sent that PM across and we'll pick it up from there.

Thanks.