Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail when roaming

FIXED
hop
Grafter

Voicemail when roaming

Just in the process of transferring to Plusnet. A couple of questions & concerns about voicemail, I think I know the answer to the first one but would like confirmation. I can't find anything about the second:

1) Does Hullomail work with Plusnet? Conditional call forwarding is required for Hullomail to work.

I found a tweet from Hullomail that says it doesn't work:

https://twitter.com/HulloMail/status/811049884727947264

Sad, because I've used Hullomail for a very very long time.

2) Will I be charged, when roaming, if someone leaves a voicemail?

The question is not whether I will be charged to listen to it, but if I am charged for the forwarded call (UK to roaming call and a roaming call to voicemail) when someone leaves me a message? This is the case for O2, for example. This would be a major problem for me if true. With Hullomail I simple divert all calls when I'm abroad and pay nothing.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
MarcJohnson
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Voicemail when roaming

Fix

Good morning and thanks for getting in touch. Smiley

To jump right in for you:-

1) We don't directly support call forwarding services. Some of those may work perfectly well with us, but we won't offer any assistance or guidance with set-up, or guarantees about those services continuing to work at any time. It might be a good idea to research that with other users of the particular service.

2) You're never charged for someone only leaving a voicemail with you, or for receiving an SMS message. Smiley

Hope that helps!

hop
Grafter

Re: Voicemail when roaming

Great - thanks for the clarification.