cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail problems.

jamsinclair1

Voicemail problems.

Hi, I am having trouble with my voicemail. I don't get my messages until days later. I called and was given the long number to type in to activate my voicemail, but that hasn't helped. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 phone and ported my number across from 3 network. Has anyone else had this problem?
Please help.
1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Voicemail problems.

Hi jamsinclair1,

We're not aware of any issues with the Voicemail service itself. If this is in relation to receiving Voicemail notifications, this is a service that we don't currently support. If you're receiving notifications that's great however, we cannot provide any support if the notifications don't work or are delayed.

If it is the messages in general that are not showing in your inbox until days after the caller left it, I would advise to re-boot your handset. You can do this by the following:

• Turn the handset off
  • Take the SIM card out
  • Leave it for a couple of minutes
  • Replace the SIM card
  • Turn the handset back on again

It's important to remove the SIM from the handset entirely, so that it can disconnect from the network and establish a new connection upon re-boot. 

I'd also advise to manually search for the network and if given an option, connect to any other network that differs from EE/Plusnet. Once you've done this, leave it for a couple of minutes and then go back and select EE/Plusnet.

- Rebeka