cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notifications

darthpaul1978

Voicemail notifications

Hello all,

I've been moseying about the forum looking at the problems with voicemail notifications. It's been two months since I switched to Plusnet, and despite the odd notification taking 24-48 hours to pop up (fortunately I didn't miss anything important), things seem to have stabilised a bit... the ongoing problem is that once I pick up a voicemail it takes up to 24 hous for the notification to vanish! I can't swipe it away, and it basically looks like I have more voicemail that I haven't picked up.

It's hardly the end of the world but it can be quite confusing. Any suggestions? I know that someone solved the notifications issue for a while by getting a new SIM, but I don't think the solution stuck.

I'm using an LG G4.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Voicemail notifications

Hi darthpaul1978,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with Voicemail notifications. At present, this is a service that we can't guarantee will work, due to the signal strength of the network in your area and the handset settings itself. 

- Rebeka 

g6yrk
Fixes: 1

Re: Voicemail notifications

Sorry for hijacking this post, but I am having problems with Voicemail where if someone leaves a voice mail I don't get a notification, I have reported it but they say they need three examples but don't get too many missed/voice mails to show the three up, although I had problems some months ago, and then the other day my wife left a message to pick her up and I received the message 3 hrs later.

also while I am on the matter are we not supposed to get a text message to inform that a message has been left ?