cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail notification

andyjm66

Voicemail notification

Hi all....I had voicemail turned off a year or so ago but kept getting a notification that I had voicemail. I've now replaced my phone and after setting it up I've got the notification back. If tried listening to it but the phone cuts off as i didn't want it.....is there any way I can get shot of this notification. I have spoke to customer svcs some time ago but was told there's nothing they can do.
I have a galaxy S10+ if that helps
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Voicemail notification

Hi there, 

That's an unusual issue but I'd like to see what we can do if anything. Can you send me a private message with your username please?

It would be best if you can drop me a reply to this thread too please once you have. 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
andyjm66

My username is [Removed]

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @andyjm696,

To be honest if voicemail has been removed then you shouldn't receive notifications. I think the best thing to do first is to send me your mobile number and full name in a private message here,so that we can go through security and check the status of your account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team