cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Pincode

Greiggsy

Voicemail Pincode

I’ve received several voicemails but can’t access them without a pin code. Checking the Help section it says as soon as you dial 555 you will be asked to set a pin . Mine doesn’t, it just repeatably ask for a pin . Can anyone help please
7 REPLIES 7
Jamesy
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Voicemail Pincode

Hello,
I'm also having problems with my voicemail pin. The system keeps asking me for the pin code however my original pin was 4 digits and now it's asking for a 5 to 8 digit code. So effectively I'm locked out of my voicemail.
Could someone please help me and others?Using voicemail is essential to me and also to plusnet because if I can't reset/access it I will have to end my mobile contract.
Can someone on the team help us to get back our Voicemail please 🙏
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Greiggsy,

Apologies for the delayed response and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. If you'd like us to take a further look into this with you then please don't hesitate to send me a private message with the following details attached:

- Your Mobile Number
 - Your Full Name (And whether or not you're the account holder)
 - Your Full Address (Including Postcode)
 - Your Date of Birth
 - The last 2 digits of the sort code and account number from the direct debit details used to pay the bill

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Greiggsy

Thank you for the advice, but I can’t see where or how I send a Private Message!!
Greiggsy

It’s OK I found the link message sent
Tags (1)
Jamesy
Dabbler

Hello,
I have the same problem with Voicemail as the OP
I am unable to access it because it now requires a 5 digit PIN and when I set it up originally it was a 4 digit PIN
Please can you help me get the PIN reset and this allow me to have Voicemail back?
Kind regards,
Jamesy
petertinypop
Dabbler

Hi contact customer service and ask for it to be reset they will ask a security quistine
Jamesy
Dabbler

Hi
Thanks very much for your suggestion.
I had contacted CS an they supplied a new reset PIN and so far everything's ok, I hope🙏👍