Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Greeting

LivRobinson
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Voicemail Greeting

Hi colonelross!

If you haven't already done so, just send myself or any of the other staff on here a PM and we can get this sorted for you! Smiley

Thanks!
-Liv Smiley

Liv Robinson
 Plusnet Help Team
1Laura

Hi there

Yup, same problem just want to set the standard greeting, why is it so difficult?

Here's a stupid Q, How do I pm you???...I understand the term but mostly hate technology, yeah I'm one of them weird folk who enjoys real interactions with actual people rather than virtually face tubing with my you book 😉

Thanks
Laura
PS. Your team must be fed up with this too so I'm sorry for you having to be on the front line of complaints for your company's error. Please pass all these posts onto the team who can put their heads together to discuss putting a fix on plus nets voicemail settings by adding a simple standard greeting option so that others don't have to go down this annoying route of ...
having to register to join a forum,
await email
click a link to verify I'm me,
sign in,
search for relevant topic,
read posts,
add a post,
await a reply,
pm you,
await a reply...
& then hopefully that'll be it sorted?
☺Thank you!
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi 1Laura,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

As the community is not an instant messaging platform, I would advise to call us on 500 free from the SIM, 0800 079 1133 from a different handset, contact us via our Live Chat feature over at www.plus.net, or alternatively, drop us a message via Facebook or Twitter. 

- Rebeka Smiley

merlin617
Hooked

"Laura
PS. Your team must be fed up with this too so I'm sorry for you having to be on the front line of complaints for your company's error. Please pass all these posts onto the team who can put their heads together to discuss putting a fix on plus nets voicemail settings by adding a simple standard greeting option so that others don't have to go down this annoying route of ...
having to register to join a forum"  

Thanks Laura saves me having to type this.

Now for the default reply that does not actually change anything that has been requested by everyone above.

Ground control to Plusnet management this is your customer base calling. 

Dear beleaguered team please change my voicemail message back to the standard one

merlin617
Hooked

and while I am here time to add short codes to your service

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@merlin617 Sorry to hear this.

If you can PM me your mobile number along with your full address we can investigate further

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
merlin617
Hooked

still waiting on you to reply to my pm

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Apologies for the delayed repsonse.

From what we can see this is sorted now?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
merlin617
Hooked

No it's not sorted. You have not fixed it, phoning Customer services promise to fix it as well and have not, why am I still waiting.
Why does it take do much effort from me to get this relatively simple process taken care of ?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Sorry to see that's still a problem. As Matthew isn't in today I'll just need to pass account security with you. Can you send me a PM including your name and the full address on the account please?

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
granta

Hi

I would like to change my voicemail setting to the default. How do I do this please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

If you can PM me your full name, full address and mobile number I'll be happy to arrange this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
weddell10
Dabbler

I have the same problem.  I've sent you a PM.

Keith

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks Keith.

I'll pick it up shortly

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet