cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Conditional Call Forwarding "if busy" "if not answered" "if out of reach" Divert Codes

rliver73

Voicemail Conditional Call Forwarding "if busy" "if not answered" "if out of reach" Divert Codes

Wanted to share my experience with Call Forwarding on PN mobile.

The supplied PN mobile services don't appear to be set up properly.  Having read other posts on the subject, PN support staff don't really appear to grasp the problem and consequently the simple fix.  I am referring specifically here to the behaviour of the voicemail service when a mobile phone is "busy", "out of reach" or "if not answered".  There are other types of call forwards that will not be discussed here.

Firstly, please review  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_forwarding This reference really contains all that one needs know on the subject.

if busy *67*[phone number]#

if not answered *61*[phone number]#

if not answered *61*[phone number]**[seconds]#    as above but including specific time delay.  multiples of 5 seconds up to 30 seconds (usually)

if out of reach *62*[phone number]#

The [phone number] of PN mobile voicemail services is 07870020555.  If one dials this, or just 555, voicemail is reached.  One must use the long version of the voicemail number when entering the codes.

For reference, I have now have PN mobile set up correctly on an iPhone.  No longer does a caller get unreachable messages.

That's it ! Hope you find it useful.

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Voicemail Conditional Call Forwarding "if busy" "if not answered" "if o

Hi rliver73!

Thanks for getting in touch and sharing this with the rest of the community.

We appreciate all feedback and suggestions that can help in improving the service and customer experience as a whole.

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to drop us a message, and we'll always do our best to help!

- Rebeka Smiley

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Voicemail Conditional Call Forwarding "if busy" "if not answered" "if o

Attention @MisterW  @Colin_Maybe 

If you can help with validation of the info in this post it would be worth 'pinning' at the top of the board?

I don't even have reliable 2g coverage at my location (despite the coverage checker claiming good 4g coverage) so cannot check.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.