cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail - Caller ID

Woodydirect

Voicemail - Caller ID

I can't seem to work out the option to listen to the callers number who left a voice mail. I'm getting an abundance of silent/odd voicemails left but can't hear the caller ID. Any help would be appreciated. I also don't get a missed call from person leaving messsge.
3 REPLIES 3
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Voicemail - Caller ID

Hi Woodydirect!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

When someone leaves you a Voicemail message, you should receive a notification on your handset telling you that you have an outstanding Voicemail message. This notification is handset dependant and will not tell you specifically the number of the person that has called, only that you have received a message. 

When you call the Voicemail service itself, it doesn't have an option to listen to the number that called you, nor does the automatic service notify you of the caller ID. 

I understand that this can be of importance and I'll certainly feed this back to the relevant department for review. 

- Rebeka 

IanEvans

Hi,

I'm new to Plusnet mobile, but I have exactly the same issue.  I received a call when my mobile was off.  The caller left a voicemail, but didn't give their number in that voice message, and there doesn't appear to be any way to find their caller ID. 

Has this issue been fixed since July when Rebeka said "I understand that this can be of importance and I'll certainly feed this back to the relevant department for review."

I've used several networks and never had the problem of caller ID not being available before.  This really needs sorting please!

Ian.

RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Hi Ian, 

I have replied to your other post here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Mobile/Can-t-access-caller-s-ID-from-voicemail/td-p/1522548

- Rebeka