cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail (555) is busy

mans

Voicemail (555) is busy

When I call 555 to retrieve my voicemail, it is busy.

I think I am getting the correct number (555) from my mobile.

What Cna I do?

Tags (1)
29 REPLIES 29
smhg67
Hooked

Re: Voicemail (555) is busy

Hi, I'm having the same issue. My phone settings show call forwarding is now not set but when I try to change this, I get a'sim or network error' message

My vm has previously been fine on this phone

Digit

Me too.

Voicemail was doing strange things this week and runnung very slow with big gaps in the service messages:

"You were called.............(huge pause)  .......  yesterday at ..........(huge pause)........... twelve 30.......(huge gap).........MSG"

For the last 36 hours, I have just got `Line busy` on 555.

I have just called customer support and they are chasing. I pointed them at this forum as I have a feeling there might be quite a few affected.

Now48

I’ve had problems most of the week. Plusnet seem to have some issues with voicemail. They could save some time by updating the status of their network page https://plusnet.servicestatus.net/plusnet/status and by providing a resolution timeframe. Rather than hiding it from customers.
pilkers
Hooked

Same issue here. I am amazed that with such a major national outage the customer service team know nothing about it. They have failed to reply to any facebook posts on the issue, and on twitter are telling customers they are not aware of any issues, when clearly there are hundreds of people effected. I use my phone for work and am really frustrated by this. They need to acknowledge there is a major problem with the service and start investigating asap.....

pilkers
Hooked

My voicemail has now come back on so it looks like this is finally being resolved....

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi everyone, sorry for the issues with accessing voicemail over the weekend.

We were aware that is affected a small number of customers, I'm glad to see it's working again now.

Can anyone let us know if they're still having issues with this please?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Now48

I’m still having the issue have logged another call.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this @Now48

So we can investigate further can you PM us the following?

- Your mobile number or account number
- Your full address and postcode
- Your full name and if you're the account holder?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pilkers
Hooked

My issue is also back and have logged with customer service again. This time I don’t even get an engaged tone - just no voicemail at all.....

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this @pilkers

As per my post above can you PM us the following?

- Your mobile number or account number
- Your full address and postcode
- Your full name and if you're the account holder?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
pilkers
Hooked

Thanks Matthew - it's literally just come back on again now so will be back in touch if any further issues. Cheers, Andrew

Digit

UPDATE: Still not working properly.

Can get through, but the server(s) seem to have a problem with huge pauses again:

"You have...........(big gap).................. six...........(big gap).................. messages archived...."

" Message received...........(big gap).................. June the ...........(big gap)..................5th at ...........(big gap).................."

etc.

So flakey and painfully slow.

Apart from the (franky wrong) statement her that all was fixed, I have had no communication back from Customer Services. Looks like I will have to call them again. This is the fist time I have experienced a problem with the service and needed Customer support.

Very disappointing when Plusnet apparently pride themselves on customer service.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Digit 

Would you say that these pauses are lasting for longer than prior to issues being made apparent with our Voicemail feature? 

I have to say, I have never heard of this issue being brought to the table before now. 

Could you see if it is still happening? 

Thanks, 

MoR

pilkers
Hooked

I also had exact this same issue on the weekend before the voicemail died completely but all working fine now.....

I suspect the issues are all connected.....