Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow as a snail mobile my account online

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

Very slow as a snail mobile my account online

Why is Plusnet My Account is very very slow as a snail take ages to load. Getting fed up with this now. Other night, couldn't logged in to check my usage.

Sort it out PN. And don't tell me it down to my broadband problem because many other sites are load quicker but Plusnet Mobile site just painful slow.

5 REPLIES 5
Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Re: Very slow as a snail mobile my account online

Just tried mine and it's an instant load so doubt Plusnet can 'sort it out' for you. If you have an internet problem (as you intimate) then you need to sort that out. Clearing cache & cookies is never a bad starting point.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @goldenfibre

I would advise clearing all your browsing history and cookies, as this may be causing the delay. Another idea would be to try using a different browser, sometimes 'My Account' doesn't work well with chrome. If you need any further assistance please send me a Private Message and I can look into things for you. 

Colin_Maybe
Pro
Fixes: 8

Just to make sure I've loaded it on my PC on Chrome 64bit using Win 10 64bit and on my smartphone via WiFi on Chrome with no issues.

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

I think you were probably unlucky in your timing. I know that a couple of days ago I found the website unusably slow but later it picked up again to its usual speed. It's usually OK, just has glitches like most sites. I think that PN's systems are a bit strained by hooking in lots of extra customers.

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Bad form replying to my own post but earlier today (around 10:30 am) the PN mobile site was taking several minutes to load a page then a short time later (somewhere before 12) it was back to taking only around 15 seconds so it does seem to be quite erratic. Doubtless depends on how many people want to check their account ;).

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!